Where Can I Purchase Tickets?
What Time Do The Races Start And End?
5 p.m. to midnight. Times are approximate. Every effort will be made to run the show sooner.
Is Camping Available?
Yes! Go to https://www.tmsdirt.com/fan-zone/camping to register!
What Types Of Food Do You Sell At The Track?
General Concessions provided by TMS. Nachos, Burgers, hot dogs, chicken baskets and fries, variety of snacks, beverages and beer.
What Accommodations Do You Have For Handicap?
Texas Motor Speedway seeks to provide reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities.
What Are The Track Seating Options?
The grandstands are general seating. Pick one wherever you like, but you’ll only need the edge!
Should I Bring Anything Specific?
To make the most of your visit to Texas Motor Speedway don’t forget the following:
- Event tickets (Pit passes, general admission confirmation, reserved parking pass, etc.)
- Earplugs (It gets loud even for the tough guys.)
- Hat (To shield that pretty lil face of yours from the sun.)
- Comfortable walking shoes (We have 1,500 acres for you to explore.)
- Cash (So you can buy beer and not have it show up on your bank statement.) ATMs are provided.
- Sunscreen (Because no one finds lobsters attractive, except other lobsters.)
- Sunglasses (No one wants to be squinting all day.)
- Rain poncho (Let’s hope you don’t need it though.)
- Camera (Which is probably your phone but cameras are allowed too.)
- Sharpie Pen (In case you want to get some autographs or sign some. Up to you.)
What Items Are Not Allowed At The Track?
Coolers, Drones, Weapons, Crybabies
What do I do if I need assistance at the facility?
If you have an issue or need assistance you can text it to Texas Motor Speedway by following the instructions below. Please note this service is only available to fans on property during major race weekends – April, June and November.
- Send a text message to 69050
- In the body of the message type TMSFan and then add a <space>
- Type in your issue and location
- Press SEND
Your issue or concern will be dispatched to the appropriate personnel.